Sunday 12 March 2017

Warm Wishes

Hi Peeps
This card is for my mammy's card stash. She's over in South Africa and is lucky enough to enjoy a warm Christmas every year ;)
Here's my card:


Stamp set - Simon Says Stamp - Warm Wishes.
Coloured with Promarkers and embellished with glitter and enamel drops.

Onto a few challenges:
Crafting With An Attitude Always Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas  #318 Anything Christmas Goes 
Sweet Stampin' Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes - March
Sweet Stampin - Anything but a Birthday

Thank You for stopping by!

3 comments:

Cass said...

Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 324 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too x

Cara said...

Love the crispness of this card. Wish I could spent Christmas in the warmth too! So sorry I'm late visiting. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x