Wednesday 22 February 2017

Teenz

Hi Peeps!
My card today:


Designed by myself. I will have the freebie available on my blog very shortly.
Sneakers are paper pieced and raised for a 3d effect.
Coloured with Promarkers.
Papers are from Pink Petticoat.
Embellished with eyelets, liquid pearls and 3d gloss.

Right-e-o, a few challenges:
Cardz 4 Galz #41 Cardz 4 Teenz
Allsorts  - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft -Always Anything Goes
Cheerful Sketches Challenge Blog:

Thank You for stopping by!

7 comments:

Jean said...

Oh wow this is great. loving your design.
Thanks for joining us over at A BIT MORE TIME TO CRAFT.
Jean DT xxx

Sian said...

This is a brilliant card, and even better that you designed it yourself. I love it! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Sian.

Donna Ellis said...

Wendy! This is adorable! I love the subtle use of chartreuse in the sneakers and the eyelets at the bottom of your card! FABULOUS design - and I love that you have created the digital yourself. It's a wonderful card!

Now for my other hat: Thank-you for joining us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. We love seeing your paper crafting projects, and are so happy you have joined us! Please check back to see if you have won a badge!
crafty hugs,
de

susiestacey said...

Great card perfect for teenagers.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts "Anything Goes' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Margreet said...

Wow, what an awesome sneakers and designed by yourself...my compliments! Love the paperpiecing.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet

carla said...

Een prachtige kaart.
Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Cheerful Sketches.
Bedankt en succes !
Carla (DT)

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

Helen x