Thursday 16 August 2018

Chirpy Chirp Chirp

Hi Peeps
A quick card this mornin'


Image is from the Technique Tuesday Chickadees set.
Sentiment is from the Chirpy Chirp Chirp Lawn Fawn stamp set.
Coloured with Promarkers.
Embellished with clear glitter.

Onto a few challenges:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies #17 - Anything Goes with a Critter
I love Promarkers #363 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Always Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon #459 - Wild Animals
Color My Heart:


Thank You for stopping by!

8 comments:

Brenda said...

I love these cute little guys, Wendy! Your CAS card is perfect to show them off. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

Cat Nowak said...

How adorable are these chicks!! I adore your card! Thank you for playing along with us at Color Dare!!!

papercraftingprincess said...

I love the simplistic style of your card. Those birds are so darn cute. Thanks for playing along with us at the Color My Heart Color Dare.

Lilibet said...

Brilliant card - I love a CAS layout and this image works perfectly! Thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers and Good Luck, Liz (:(|)x

Suzanne Reynolds said...

These birds are adorable and love how you incorporated the pinks and purple in a very CAS fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare and please come back again for other color challenges.

debi said...

Those birds are the cutest! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare & hope to see you soon.

Melanie R said...


Fabulous CAS card! These birds are the best. Thank you for playing along at the Color My Heart Color Dare challenge.

Cheryl Morgan said...

I totally love this, so simple but sooooo effective. thank you for sharing at 2CCC. X