Thursday 14 September 2017

Cardz 4 Galz

Hi Peeps
I have some exciting news today!
I am now a proud DT member of Cardz 4 Galz! Wooohooooo!
Please take time to check out the gorgeous creations over on the blog.

Challenge #56 is - "Welcome Baby".
A lovely challenge chosen by Maryvonne.

Here is my first DT card:


The sentiment is a Hero Arts diecut.
Image is from Paper Creator and is layered for a 3d effect.
Embellished with glitter and enamel drops.

I hope you have time to come and play along.
Thank You for stopping by!

3 comments:

Glittertastic said...

Beautiful card and congrats on the DT spot. Being on a DT can really stretch your card making abilities and you often get loads of lovely images to play with from the sponsors - enjoy!

Sharon
x

Tammy said...

Welcome to the team Wendy! Gorgeous card and image, I love the scallop border!
Hugs, Tammy

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW this is sooo adorable ...love the way you added dimension and such soft soothing coloring
Cheers
Dr Sonia